From today’s Toronto Star article “175 reasons to love Toronto,” here are my favourites:
14. There’s a perfect, tiny old church in the courtyard of the Eaton Centre.
27. Those streetcar drivers who assert themselves over the automated voice system with their own personal shout-outs for various intersections and attractions along their routes.
31. The inspirational messages on the Inglis billboard keep Gardiner Expressway commuters uplifted.
44. From the Humber Bay butterfly habitat, the city looks almost beautiful. (I’d say it DOES look beautiful)
82. The united nations of Baldwin Street.
126. Reading a book on the bizarre slab of granite on Yorkville Ave.
129. …Shakespeare in the Park: keeping green space interesting.
Find your favs in the full article http://www.thestar.com/article/596779