Leah loves Christmas. She hates the wait.
I’ve been dropping little hints about what I got her for the last couple of weeks and I think she’s reached the breaking point!
Here’s a rundown of the clues I given her so far:
- It might be magnetic. But I’m not sure. The sales rep mentioned it’s magnetic properties, but as I didn’t know why this was important, I didn’t pay attention. Furthermore, after doing a little research on the topic I’ve learned that it makes no difference at all. However, if the manufacturer were to make certain parts of it magnetic, they could be put to good use by people who know how to use it properly.
- It can go in the dishwaser. Probably. But maybe only part of it. But then again, so can everything.
- When I said dishwasher, I might have meant washing machine. As in, it’s machine washable. But neither of them are. Uh oh… that confirms that there are two gifts. But there may be more.
- Leather isn’t magnetic, but the gift might be. Does this really clear anything up? I don’t think so. It provides the same amount of insight as this does.
- It’s in plain sight; I’ve had it in the condo for a few weeks and you haven’t noticed. You’ve even moved it, although now that the day is getting close I might have to return it to my office for safe keeping.
- You’d never get it for yourself, but I know you want it. And it’s not a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer with Ice Cream Making attachment.
- It’s got a bit of cachÃ© to it. But I guess that this is in the eye of the beholder.
- Will It Blend? I think so. These guys have proved that just about everything will blend. OK, so maybe only one of the gifts will blend. But I wouldn’t want to see it blended.
- Normally I get a little paranoid about gift giving, as Leah is a hard person to buy for, and she gets really excited so I don’t want to let her down. Since I’m not fretting about this, maybe I haven’t picked out any presents yet, and this thing is just a giant ruse to get her wound up.
I know that there have been more hints, but I’m drawing a blank right now. As they come to me, I’ll update this post.